CROC on Instruments of Virtual Reality, Smart Key Holders and ACS at the SAPE 2019 Exhibition
CROC, the largest Russian IT company and an exhibitor of SAPE 2019, is to show its concept solutions (stand H8).
• Digital Worker – a complex solution for situation centers that collects data from all integrated systems,
analyses them and displays a broad picture in a 3D model.
• Solutions for customized video analytics that allow monitoring safety rules violations and wearing PPEs
based on online video flow analysis.
• Tools of virtual reality to ensure occupational safety.
• A functional diagnostics terminal for express examination of employees.
• Smart key holders and ACS with various options, such as an alcotest module, biometric identification
and so on.
Moreover, presentation of a unique helmet module – a new CROC invention – will be held in the framework of the exhibition. The module is a set of sensors that can be fixed to any helmet and integrated to existing security systems to get necessary information: for example, whether PPEs are worn, where the worker is, what his/her physical condition is, etc. A smart helmet module can solve a wide range of tasks in field of labor protection and industrial safety, no matter if it is a part of the CROC complex solution or not.